Monday, October 20, 2008

23?

So it was my 23rd birthday yesterday. I can't even believe that I am 23 cause I sure don't feel like it. Anyway, I had such a fun weekend! Wren planned a birthday party for me on Friday and invited my friends. He barbecued tons of chicken and steak. It was SO good. My husband makes a mean steak I'll tell you what ;) We just talked and ate the whole night, it was so much fun! My friends are the best, they gave me the nicest gifts. It's crazy, they know me so well. Wren was so sweet to organize the whole thing. Bless his heart he wanted it to be a surprise but he needed a little help. He is the best! On Saturday Wren took me shopping. We seriously shopped all day long which neither of us ever like to do, but what the heck it was my birthday! I was so worn out that I came home and slept for a couple hours. Wren woke me up with a cute lunch he made me. On Sunday, which was my actual birthday, we went to lunch with my mom and dad and cute little sister at the funnest place downtown called eggs in the city. It was quite a long wait, but it was super fun because we sat outside and talked and the weather was to die for! I LOVE THE FALL! Any way I had a fantastic birthday! I love you everyone!







Partying hard baby!



Bad Picture, it was so bright!

My mom and little sister and I waiting to eat

At lunch with my Dad, Mom and Kate

7 comments:

Jeff and Mallory said...

Happy Birthday Savannah!

Jennie B. said...

Happy Birthday Jovi! Wish I could have spanked you 23 times!

The Lunts said...

Happy Birfffday Sav! Sad I wasnt there for all the fun, maybe for your 24...... Remeber when we went to the spaghetti factory for your birthday and you put on all your presents? Good times!

b lovely said...

Happy birthday Sav! It looks like a great time! 23? We are old! :D Tell Michelle hi! I haven't seen you guys in ages!

trudy...{and jamo} said...

happy birthday cute girl!!!!

Jen Hinton said...

Happy Birthday Sunny K!
Sounds like you had a fun time... I am sorry we missed you that following Sunday... we were all sick!

The Sorensen Family said...

Looks like you had a great birthday! What a good husband to plan that! I am going private this weekend so make sure to leave your email on my blog!!