Friday, September 25, 2009

Dang I'm having one of those days where I am so sick of school and work. Why is it that everyone feels it's so important to go to school, get a great job when you're done with school, yet through both stages, you'll never spend as much time with your family as you feel you could or should? Us Americans have a jacked lifestyle if you ask me, inlcuding myself. I think we all need to relax a bit and enjoy the present, again myself included. And who came up with the eight hours work day? Whoever did ought to be shot. Okay now that I have that out, I'm just going to ramble to avoid doing my homework! I want to congratulate Jennie on finding out she's having a baby boy and Chanty on getting her new house which I so desperatley want to see! I've been a bad friend, but it's just cause again, I'm TOO FREAKING BUSY! I think we should plan a big Halloween party? Anyone in? I redecorated my apartment again, and this time I feel I really nailed it (at least for the time being anyway) I haven't been real happy with certain things in my apartment until now. Thanks to my amazing hubby, and a busy last weekend, we transformed the place! I'll take pictures and post them soon. I want to find two really cute lamp shades like this one. I painted two of my lamp bases that my grandma had given me and now need to find shades. Anyone know of any cute lamp shade stores here in Salt Lake?



I kind of want to dye my hair dark for fall but can't decide. Whenever I have highlights I want it dark and whenever it's dark I want highlights! What's a girl to do? Any ideas?


Does anyone have any good hearty fall recipes? I need some, particularly bread or roll ones, preferably ones without yeast, I hate that darn yeast, it never seems to want to rise. Why? To make this girl sad. Never fails, and after the big mess and time on your feet, it makes me want to cry! I just want to be a good wife dangit!


Okay lately I have really wanted to find some cute rings, a pinky ring really, I have always wanted one but have never gotten one. It's not like they're hard to find or anything, but I've just never gotten one. I think this one is so cute!

My friend Sara has one like this that I love and I love you too Sara, you and your peeling bookshelf! Ha ha. Bye!

6 comments:

saraanddevin said...

peeling book shelf hahahha muuahhhh i am goin to work on it today!!!!!!!....sucks .....but the job shall be done soon!!!!!!!!!!

The Lunts said...

THANKS friend! Seriously we need to gather ASAP

Jennie B. said...

Hahaha. Savvy Cat. I love the lamp shade. Good grief you rock! I'll probably name my son Von after you. I agree. Who in the hell came up with 8 hour work days? I'll rip off all their toe nails.

Jen Hinton said...

Savvy... you are so cute. I can't believe you decorated again. I want to see it. I bet it's spectacular!

I have a to die for pumpkin chocolate chip bread recipe that I love. It's a quick bread so no yeast!

If you like pumpkin let me know and I'll email it to you!

Kaylin said...

I have an amazing soup recipe- sausage, chicken, tomatoes, etc. It's SO good. Also, dye your hair dark and put some peek-a-boo's of a different color in it. That way you have the overall look of an all-over dark color, but when you move or pull your hair up, you get a flash of a different color. My fav. for fall is an all-over rich brown with some beautiful red peek-a-boo's or caramel peek-a-boo's. There's less maintenance too b/c it's not at the top of your head where you can see the grow-out. :)

Kaylin said...

Oh, and one more thing... have you ever tried Saf-Instant yeast? It's awesome!! You don't have to worry about it, you just throw it into your recipe, dry, and wa-la. It starts rising!