Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas week begins.......

Look how cute these ladies are below, they are all of the girls from our four propertys, we had our big work xmas party a couple of weeks ago, but we like to get together with just us girls too. Carmen made fantastic soup, and we brought food and gifts. I love talking with all of them, yay for girls! This week is going to be the week of a million and one christmas partays. Last night was the one I just spoke so highly of, tonight is Wren's side of the family's xmas party, tomorrow is our big girlfriend xmas party, did I mention YAY for girls? Thursday which is xmas eve, we have about three parties, Friday (xmas) we have two, and Saturday is my dad's EXTENDED side of the family, it will definitely be a chaotic week to say the least, but it will be a blast! Wren and I are so blessed to have the families that we have, and friends that we do! Also, my mom and aunt Heidi have planned a big xmas eve party this year, they are having a big talent show at it (they themselves have apparantly planned a grand number) and are forcing us all to do the same. Any funny talent ideas that Wren and I could do?..... Well I hope that everyone has a very MERRY CHRISTMAS and I will be posting at the end of this week all of the holiday madness fun pictures! Love everyone!


Me and Sbob watching Wren and Nick play their guitars.

Wren and Nick playing guitars at this fun coffee shop. They sounded so good!

No comments: