Sunday, April 4, 2010

Life..........

So I haven't updated in forever. We haven't been up to too much lately. The biggest news is my little brother got his mission call to go to...... Barcelona, Spain! Can you believe that? We are all so excited! He leaves August 18, so he still has a little bit. But the grand news is he will fit in perfectly! He looks just like a Spaniard, my mom calls him her fudgecicle. She's worried he will melt into a chocolate puddle in Spain. We are so excited and want to pick him up in two years. I will get to Spain one day and here is my chance! But he will do great and I am so happy for him! That same night, my little sister Rache had a dance thing down in Provo, so we went down there to watch her. She did great and it was so fun, her costume was so cute too! Last week I went to dinner with my friends to celebrate Katie's engagement. It was so much fun, sometimes the only therapy I need to girl chat. Love them. Hope everyone is doing great!












1 comment:

Tara said...

I CAN NOT believe how big Ty is. In my mind he is still like....um.. I don't know like 4-6. We just thought our little brothers were so annoying, Now look how cute and grown up they are. Well, we really need to get together. Maybe sometime you aren't so busy you can give me a call!