Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Pictures of Baby Colton!

So I have been wanting to practice taking pictures on our new camera, so my friend Britt came over and let me snap some of her hot self and her adorable ONE week old baby, umbilical cord and all my friends ;) I am in love with baby Colton, he is just perfect and is really the best baby. I can't believe how incredibly good he was, I even got him smiling in several shots... what one week old baby smiles for pictures? COLTON does! And I couldn't have found a cuter mommy either, look how freakin cute she is Miss Skinny Minny! Anyway, here are some of my
favorites....

2 comments:

saraanddevin said...

WHAT a CUTIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she looks amazing and sav u are a expert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

David and Dahlia Wright said...

So cute! What a beautiful baby. :) Hey is Shauna moving to Omaha this spring? I think she might be moving into a town house right behind me. Will you ask her to add me to her blog or email me? My email is dalpal55@yahoo.com Thanks!