Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentines ;)

Our Valentines Day started out last week. Kate, Eden, and I went to my mom's house and we decorated Sugar cookies for my grandparents. We're pretty pro huh?
Okay now for the cutest thing ever! Look how freaking cute these pictures are? Wren MADE them and surprised me with em. Aren't they so awesome? I can't believe he made them! He's my very talented Valentine!
On Valentines Day I made more of these...
.... and we had Mark and Michelle over for a Valentines breakfast. We made....
.... omelets and.....
....french door knobs. They were might tasty if I do say so myself!
After, Mich and I surprised these cute boys with ski passes to Snowbird. I had gotten work off for Wren like a month ago so he had no idea about breakfast or skiing until that morning. So fun! That night, Wren made me a great dinner and we did my favorite thing, watch Bachelor! Yay for Bach! I love Wren so much. He is the best Valentine a girl could ask for ;) Love you sweet butt!

1 comment:

Matt, Brittany, Kaden & Colton said...

What is a french door knob?? It looks good whatever it is!