Tuesday, June 10, 2008

My Girls!

I'd like to thank all my bestest of friends for all the support they gave me on our big day! You all are so sweet and I love you so much! Thanks Mich for taking me to get my nails done and for doing my hair and helping me with the million errands I had that day, I would be a mess without you in every aspect of my life. And Sara for taking me to get my toes done and getting our clothes ready for the big day. And for the fabulous bachorlette trip to vegas you all took me on, full of pedicures and dinners and laying out and fun!!! You guys are so awesome and I don't know how I got such amazing friends! I LOVE YOU! We'll always stay close and have our babies together!!!!! ;)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

nice blog

I wish good luck to you
Come to my blog

The Lunts said...

Cuteness of a picture I am so stealing it! Love you too!!!