Saturday, June 21, 2008


#5 WREN'S TOP FAVORITE THING! Oatmeal Chocolate chip cookies....I think wren is addicted to them. I also believe he is a creature of habit. He has formed this habit and now he can't break free. I found this recipe for these cookies and altered it just a bit because I didn't have all of the ingredients, but they turned out just delightful if I can say so myself. Wren has about 10 a day. It's pretty funny cause I can't even get near the container of them without him getting protective. When we ran out of them the other night, he begged me to make more and it was like eleven at night, and I have to make them from scratch! But I did because he seemed SO desperate and because I just love him that much!

2 comments:

Jennie B. said...

What a sweet little house wife! Will you make some for me when I get home? Claire would love it. Tell Wrenny hi.

Carrie & Casey said...

That is so funny cuz casey is also obsessed with those cookies. You are such nice wife to make them for him!