Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Trip back in time.....

I think it's only right that Wren and I pay tribute and really take the time for a moment of silence to the era that we were born in. The eighties baby ;) After all, we were born then......


MY MAN in 1981, wish he was like this now.....!!!!!


Now we were born in the eighties.....but my parents on the other hand were born in the early 20th century. I'm warning you folks, this could get scary.....THEY MAKE A DISASTROUS DUO


Can you say PIN HEAD MOM? I don't think a picture in history has ever given a name such meaning...

And even more frightening....

7 comments:

Nate and Ashley said...

HA ha this is awesome!

saraanddevin said...

HAHAHAHAHA...i dont even know what to say to those!! they are RAD though!!!!

The Lunts said...

o my gosh how humiliating! haha funny shiz Savster how do come up with these idears?

The Sorensen Family said...

LOL, Love it!! We need to get together again. I think next tuesday or weds me and katie are going to go see the movie the women and you should come.

Jennie B. said...

Totally hot Jovi! Wren looks SMOKIN!!!!!

Richard & Analeis said...

HAHA! You are so funny! I love it! We absolutely need to get together with you guys and Shauna and Sam. Should we set something up so that it actually happens and it's not just something we talk about?

Jeff and Mallory said...

Those are so funny! It is so good to hear from you guys. Looks like you are doing good! Keep in touch!