Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Michelle's Birthday!

So I haven't put anything new up for awhile, so I'll add a couple posts of the last couple weeks! Wren and I have both started school this semester and are super busy with that and working full time. Why did I ever stop going to school is what I want to know!? I would have been freakin done! Oh well, ya win some and lose some I suppose. So anyway, last night was Michelle's birthday. We went to Johanna's kitchen with all of our friends and ate in honor of Michelle's birth 22 years ago ;) It was so fun, I just LOVE an excuse to all get together! I took Michy to breakfast yesterday morning, and we went shopping for a bit after. I love you so much Michy and thank you so much for being my best friend! You're always there for me and for that I will be truly indebted to you for a lifetime!

Mich and Markus

Aren't we great? Isn't Dana so tired?

Me and my perfect hubby!!!!

4 comments:

The Sorensen Family said...

Cute pictures! Happy birthday Michelle!

Hans and Michelle said...

Looks fun! You look so great.

saraanddevin said...

k we all need to hang out again!! that was so fun and that food was SO good! ;)

Mark andTiffani said...

Hey Savy, isn't that hilarious? You've gotta do it:) It is was a good experience being away, but it is WONDERFUL to be home. How is married life?