Saturday, November 29, 2008

8

Tag of 8s


4 T.V. shows I love to watch:
1. Dress my Nest
2. The Hills
3. Stagers
4. Grey's Anatomy

4 things I am passionate about:
1. My Husband
2. Projects....I always have to have one, drives Wren wacko
3. Keeping things interesting and new
4. I've been on a huge organizational kick lately, have no idea where it came from?

4 words or phrases I use often:
1. Shut up!?? I know it's way old school and annoying
2. Nu uh?
3. Really?
4. Seriously? Ya, all my phrases some how always seem to bring on amazement and confusion. Story of my life.

4 things I have learned from my past:
1. Live in the moment
2. Don't stress over things, it's not worth it
3. Always be kind to everyone, even if they aren't nice to you. You never know what's going on in their life at that time. I've learned this from my sweet husband.
4. Always have fun and don't focus on the negative. Force a smile to your face, and you'll always some how feel happier.

4 Places I would love to go:
1. Brazil
2. Kroatia
3. Myrtle Beach
4. PARIS! So Wren and I can fall in love ALL over again!!!! ;) Ha ha

4 Favorite Restaurants:
1. Cheesecake Factory
2. Silver Fork Lodge
3. Cafe Rio (I know it's everyone's favorite)
4. Pier 49 Pizza

4 Things That Happened Yesterday:
1. I decorated our tree
2. I missed my husband so much, he went to Wyoming
3. Wrapped and Wrapped and Wrapped presents!!!
4. Watched the Hills

4 Things I Look Forward To:
1. Wren coming home!!!
2. Christmas
3. Hailey's purse party tonight!
4. For school to end

4 Things I Love About Winter:
1. Drinking hot chocolate by our Christmas tree
2. Being in sweats watching movies
3. That my hours at work changed from 10:00am-6:00pm to 9:30am-5:30pm
4. Winter coats, scarves and boots!

4 Things On My Wishlist:
1. For all my family to be safe always
2. To be happy always
3. For my husband to be happy always
4. A rug!

4 People I Tag:
1. Sara
2. Katie
3. Shauna
4. Jen

1 comment:

saraanddevin said...

what is dress my nest???