Monday, November 10, 2008

Masquerade Ball!

So my little sister planned a big Masquerade Ball with her friends up at our Aunt's cabin. It was so much fun! I can't believe how many people came. She had a chocolate fountain and we ate and danced all night. It was so mcuh fun and the cabin is just amazing! I invited some of my friends up as well. Wren was being so funny, he had a little too much fun with katie's pink boa! Ha ha anyway, after the party was over about six of us slept over. We smashed in one big bed and watched what happens in vegas and Hailey tried to steal my pillow. I should have smashed my wuggle in her face, than she would have been really sorry ;) It was so much fun. Wren was the only boy, but let's face it, he knows how to have a girls night with the best of em! Anyway, it was a BALL.....literally!

I love these lovely ladies. Aren't they fancy!

Look what a pretty mask Wren has?

My cute sister and cousin, em your tall

The host of the party and my sister

Before Rachael's friends kicked us of the dance floor ;(


Frightening~

5 comments:

The Sorensen Family said...

How fun! Love the pics!!

The Lunts said...

Your hair looks so long!

saraanddevin said...

ah man!!! i wish i could have gone..next time count me in....dang work dinners....looks so fun!!! and wren probably really had a blast with all girls...guys dont like to admit it but they love hangin with us girls ;)

Lisa said...

How fun! It looks like you guys had a blast! I love the pics!

Jennie B. said...

Masquerade!!! Da na na na na na na....Masquerade......da na na na na na na na. Let's get together ya ya ya!