Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Last night, Wren and I went to see the lights with one of Wren's favorite missionary companions, Jason and his wife Andrea. It was so much fun. We love talking with them and I love Andrea, she is so cute. They are living in Spain right now, and Wren and I are pretty dead set on flying out there and staying with them in March or April. They live right on the beach and have an extra bedroom for us! Andrea said they have amazing shopping. How much freakin fun would that be????? So everyone be on the lookout for cheap flights to Spain mmmkay? After looking at the lights, we went down to this really cute coffee shop and got hot chocolate and just talked. It was the perfect night. I dressed perfect for the occasion, I layered and layered and layered, normally I would have been completely unprepared and would have froze my butt off, but nope, not me, I'm a smart lady now, thanks to my smart husband, and I think that attributed to such a warm, fun night! Anyway, it really gave us that Christmas spirit and we are SO excited for tonight and tommorrow. I can't wait to give Wren his presents! I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe holiday, I love you all! Merry Christmas People!






2 comments:

b lovely said...

You guys are still as cute as ever! I know I really wish I could have made it! It looks like you guys had so much fun! We should all go out soon or something! Have a great Christmas!!

Ty and Whit said...

I love temple square and all the lights!! HOpe you guys had an awesome Christmas!!