Thursday, January 1, 2009

Christmas time baby!

We had such a fabulous Christmas this year! We got to spend lots of time with both of our families. It was definitely crazy but so much fun! We started Christmas Eve night by going to dinner with my family at the Olive Garden. It was DELICIOUS people! After, we went over to Wren's parents house. His mom always does a really neat lesson and we exchange gifts with the siblings. Everyone gave such fun things. It was so much fun! When we finished up there, Wren and I came back to our apartment and opened the presents we got for each other. It was way fun spending our first Christmas together! Then on Christmas Day, we went to Wren's house and opened presents from his mom and dad. They are way too sweet and gave us FAR too much. Willow and Carter started breakfast and we rushed up to my families house to open gifts with them. It's always a comical time on Christmas morning with my family since all of us are SO not morning people. But it was fun to get presents from my brothers and sisters, they are so sweet. My parents gave us way too much as well. We always say how lucky we are to have such neat parents. After this, we went back to Wren's house to eat a fabulous breakfast and talk to Wren's brother McKinley who is on his mission in Brasil. It was so fun to talk to him and to hear Wren speak Portuguese with him. They are talented boys. Next we went to my grandparents and ate way too much, followed by seeing the movie Valkyrie with Adam and Em's family. We had such a fun Christmas this year thanks to our wonderful families! We hope everyone had tons of fun as well and we love you all very much! HAPPY NEW YEAR PEOPLE!
My mom and dad and my little sister Kate getting ready to kick off a fabulous Christmas Eve!

Heeeyyyy!

Me with my brother and sisters.

Mr. and Mrs. Withers.

Wren and his cute mom.

Wren's mom and I. Everyone always thinks she is my mom whenever we go anywhere, and I'll take that as a compliment people!

My husband makes a mean dinosaur.

Carter drew my name and gave me very cute things. Thanks for helping him Willow!

Wren and his cute sister Willow.

Eden gave Carter a smoked salami, ha ha!

Look at that handsome man sitting there in that chair.

Wren's mom and sisters. We are missing his sister Allysum who lives in Durango. We missed you Allysum!

Wren's cute family. This was such a neat night!

About to open the presents from each other on Christmas Eve night. Our very fist Christmas with each other people! It was so much FUN!!!!!! This was my very favorite part of all of Christmas!

He's such a romantic that boy

My baby sure has a nack for opening gifts.

Wren spoiled me far too much!

Wren's kitty received cat nip for Christmas, and well, went a little crazy as you can tell! CREEEEP!

Rachie and myself

My happy daddy. Look how pleased he is at the birdhouse me and my sisters made for him and gave him for Christmas. We were quite pleased if we can so so ourselves.

My mom and brother.

Me and my Wrenagins

Wide awake people

My family Christmas Morn. Everyone lookin their best!

My cutest Grandpa in the whole world!

5 comments:

trudy...{and jamo} said...

what a cute post! I love it! All the pictures are so cute! You look HOT! Cute families, too! Isn't it crazy going back and forth to parents and in-laws! It's hard work. haha.

I thought of you guys when I took our tree down, sad day!

Sam and Shauna said...

Happy New year! It looks like you guys had a great Christmas! I am sorry I missed the christmas party you had at your house. You look so pretty in all your pics. I love both of your families, it's fun having another family to spend time with.

Jeff and Mallory said...

Looks like you guys had fun! Happy New Year!

b lovely said...

I'm loving the new bangs Sav! Cute picts! Love the coordinating green too! Christmas was very eventful for you, which makes it soo fun! Glad it was great! Happy New Year!

Sam and Shauna said...

Lets plan something soon! We would love to have you guys over. Your apartment looks great. It looks different, your always doing such fun stuff with it.