Saturday, January 10, 2009

Just a little thing I like to call a LONG post. Sorry Guys.

So I am going to post about three different nights into one post, so here goes.......
First on the list, we had Wren's family over for his mom's birthday dinner last night. It was so much fun! I made rice and enchilada's (okay I have no idea how to spell that?) Willow brought an amazing salad and we just hung out and talked. They also are having a guy, named Denny from Brasil, staying with them. We love Denny so much and he makes family gatherings complete! He is so funny and he is our brand new brother ;) Welcome to the family Denny!
Next in this FABULOUS list of events, ha ha, our bestest friend Chanty Panty and her husband Miguel are in town from Indiana. Oh my gosh, it was SOOOOOO good to see them!!! We had so much fun catching up, and when Michy, Chanty, S-bob (Sara was there too, she's just not in the pictures)and Savvy get together, it's trouble. We seriuosly can drag any story on for a VERY long time, a much TOO long of time, thank you very much. We pride ourselves on this one fact alone. We also love to laugh and laugh and laugh. And our husbands LOVE us SO much when we do these wonderfully comical things, huh guys????? Our husbands are also best friends for life with each other because of us, they can thank us for it later. Anyway, we cannot even wait for them to move back, we miss having them here, but it was so fun to see them! See you two on spring break people!
Last, Sara and Dev, Mich and Mark, and Wren and I went up to Snowbird last week to go hot tubbing. It was SO much fun, but so so friggin cold! It was well below zero. Anyway, the hot tubs are outside and getting to and from the hot tubs from inside was the hardest part, it was seriously so undescribeabely (I don't know how to spell that one either???) cold. But as we were sitting there, we felt our hair getting harder and harder. We didn't even get out hair wet, but somehow it was literally freezing into strands. Everyone kept laughing at my hair, so Wren gunned it to my purse and got our camera to take a picture of it so I could see it. Well then, like always, we got a little camera happy, and well, have a look for yourself, it was so CRAZY, and I'm sure completely unhealthy! Anyway, it was so much fun. After we were done, and all felt a little under the weather (literally) we drove down the canyon, it was so icy by the way and I almost had a heart attack from fear (my poor husband) But when we got down, we went to scone cutter and got sconed!!!! And we got hot chocolate and had some interesting conversations ;) ha ha. It was such a fun night and we love all our family and friends SO much!!!!!! Thanks for the fun week everyone!

Wren's cute mom blowing out her candles.

She doesn't look a day over 29!

Words can't explain how much I love these two ladies!

Miguel, Wren and Markus reunite at last.....

Chanty and Miguel

These are our VERY special friends, as you can see....

These guys are REAL men.

Look at our hair???! It was insane!

Starting to feel a little sick after the extreme temp. differences.

5 comments:

Jennie B. said...

Cute Sav! Your hair is getting so long! I love it! MIss you.

The Lunts said...

haah sooo funny! I love you guys! Also Denny!

saraanddevin said...

fun FUn!!! we need to do that again...but maybe when its a tit warmer!

ashley|josh said...

sav.. i just love your bangs.. good choice.

Katie Hodgkiss said...

Savannah and Wren-
It has been so so long!So long you may not even remember me :) I ran into your blog through a long chain of other friends blogs. I hope you guys are doing well. just wanted to say hi.
Katie Fellows Hodgkiss