Thursday, March 5, 2009

My MOM'S Birthday Bash!

Okay so last night was my mom's birthday. 29 years old is a big age! Wow! My mom loves to brag about how she's only turning 29, and well, she doesn't look much older, so I suppose we'll just stick with this. Anyway, my family, both Grandmas and my Grandpa all came up for dinner last night to celebrate. It was so much fun having everyone over, cause after all I am the hostess with the mostess? What? Why do people say this? But it was good just to chat and have some good laughs. I love my mom so much and she is the most talented person you will ever meet. She is an amazing photographer (if anyone ever needs pictures I'll give you her digits) and is good at just about everything! I am so lucky to have her for my mom! Thanks for everything you do mom, I love you! But I mean, after all, who wouldn't want a mom that's only 29 years old?
My Dad and his cute Mom also know as my Grandmother.

My Grandma, she's tried, and Birthday Mom, Kate and my wonderful husband Wren!!!

My brother and My Grandpa. My Grandpa is sad because my Grandma kept saying my brother is almost taller then him. Sorry Grandpappy, I think you're taller.

My Dad is still only 5 years old apparently.

Aren't boys great???

But aren't girls even greater? My 29 year old mom, two fantastic sisters, and two wise old grandmas. It doesn't get any better then us my friends.

Or us.....



I love my grandparents, they're the best.

There's the 29 year old excited to blow out her candles..... what's her wish? That she'll never reach thirty hello duh!

2 comments:

saraanddevin said...

HaHA i love that comment and pic of you dad thats AWESOME

trudy...{and jamo} said...

you have such a gorgeous family! i love reading your blog because you are so funny!...and cute!