Saturday, February 28, 2009

I LOVE MY DADDY!




Today I just want to say how much I love my Dad!!! He is the nicest, funnest, easiest person to talk to you'll ever meet in your life. He does not judge and he is ALWAYS down for a good time. My whole childhood consisted of playing with my Dad. He has friends eveywhere he goes because he is so friendly and is truly the most giving person I have ever met. I went with him to Costco this morning just to hang out with him while he grocery shopped, I did not want or expect him to do this but he INSISTED on buying us groceries, and he knows everything I love and bought it for me and then made me take them. How nice is that? I have the nicest Dad in the whole entire world and it is the most amazing feeling in the whole world to know if I ever needed anything, he would be there in a second and bend over backwards for me. He has always been this for me and I know he always will. How did I get so lucky? Well now that I'm crying.... I just wanted to say this! I LOVE YOU DAD!

2 comments:

Jeff and Mallory said...

Dads are the best!

Sam and Shauna said...

Your Dad is amazing. I remember growing up your dad was always so much fun to be around! Free groceries at costco, that is a dream come true!