Monday, November 30, 2009

Huge Boutique!

So this Saturday I am selling a whole bunch of jewelry I have made to sell in this boutique. I have made watches, necklaces, earrings, and bracelets. I used a lot of turquoise and cute different beads and have spent hours upon hours making them (not good timing with finals!) Anyway, there is going to be tons and tons of sellers, it is going to be at a dance studio in draper and it's taking up four big dance studio rooms so lot's of different stuff there for x-mas presents, and none of the sellers sell the same stuff either. I would love for everyone to come even if you don't want to buy anything and just say hi! It goes from 2-7 and the address is 11503 south 700 east, and it's this Saturday, december 5th. If you do plan on buying anything, the studio does not have a way for credit card machines so we can only take cash or check, I would love for anyone who wants to come to come! If you have any questions about it just ask!

No comments: