Monday, November 2, 2009

My Guy!


I have been having one of those days today where I just think about how much I love WREN! He really is so perfect, and I LOVE SO much that he chose to be with me! I love that he always wants to just be with me. I love that he follows me around the whole apartment as I do laundry, wash my face, make the bed, or ANYTHING else and when I tell him to back off a bit, he just grabs and hugs me and says he just wants me to pay attention to him. I love that he is so concerned with my well being, he makes me breakfast every single morning, and he is so concerned with making sure that I have eaten enough or am wearing the right coat for the weather. I love that he sings songs in all of his many impersonation voices no matter when or what he is doing, it has just become common ground for me, but he really is so funny, it's especially funny when he sings and dances at the same time, this is also something he does ALL the dang long day, so cute and funny, I love that he does it just to see me laugh. I love that whenever we are arguing (which he really doesn't argue) that he ALWAYS tries to make me laugh in the midst of it, and no matter how much I try not to laugh, he always gets me to. I love that he is such a normal healthy person, he never has any problems, just SO NORMAL! I love that he always runs things by me, whether it be he is buying something, or deciding something, he always tell me and wants my opinion. I love that he needs my help too, he loves it when I take care of him and I love that he let's me take care of him. I love that he tickles my feet and back for long periods of time. I love that he is so honest. I love that he is so kind, he doesn't talk bad about anyone, like ever! I love that he has the best attitude out of anyone I know, this kid literally NEVER complains, I'm not kidding, he'll be dead asleep at 6:00am in the morning when I have to get up for school and he wants me to leave the bedroom door open while I get ready so he can hear me, and I'll ask if he's tired (which clearly he is, hello he's sleeping) and he'll say, "No I'm not tired I'm good." Really I have yet to hear him complain about something, it almost bugs me that he doesn't! Sometimes I force him to take Ibeprofen just because it's so irritating that he never needs it! I love that he calls me twenty times throughout the day just to say hi or ask me a question about what he is doing during that second. I love that he loves the outdoors, and always wants to be doing something, yet loves to just cuddle and watch our shows because that's what I love to do. I love that he would support me in anything, no matter what it would be. He always asks me, if there is anything in the whole world you could do, what would it be? And when I tell him he says, "Then you need to do that, seriously quit your job and do it." I love that about him. I love how thankful he is, he is SO thankful! Anything I do, whether it be making dinner or folding his laundry he gets so excited and says "Thanks SAV! I'm so lucky to have you for a wife!" I love when he tells me he wouldn't be able to live without me and that I am the most important thing in his life. I love that he wants to have babies so bad, once he gets insurance? Anyway, I just LOVE THAT MAN SO MUCH! Sometime I just have to pinch myself to figure out if he's for real!??? He's amazing! Okay, you can all go throw up now, I just wanted to write it to add to my book at the end of the year! Pictures soon to come from Halloween.......!

2 comments:

Wren said...

Thanks Savannah that really was the sweetest thing I have read ever! Cool picture you chose....Me holding that damned wuggle! That is my biggest competition for you. Some day I know it will come down to just me and that old thing and we will have a duel. Then you will have to make a choice. Me or the wuggle. What's it going to be? Anyway I love you so much and that really was the nicest surprise ever. I could say just as many good things about you. Love you see you soon.

Lindsay said...

Sav, that was the sweetest little tribute to your husband. I know what you mean though! I feel so lucky to wake up to my husband every morning too! Even back in high school I knew you guys were perfect for each other. SO glad you ended up that way! <3