Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Graduation, Mother's Day, and Lilly's Party

So I walked at my graduation last week. I have a couple more classes to finish up this summer, but am pretty much finished! I am quite pleased to almost be done, below are some pictures of this crazy, fun, and long day. My family came, my cute grandparents came, and Wren's family came. They were all so sweet to come, it was really long, so it meant a lot to me that they took time to come and sit, and sit, and sit! After, we went to training table for lunch with both of our families. It's fun to get both of them together and chat. I'm happy my cute grandparents were able to come as well. They never miss a single thing for their kids and grand kids, I don't know how they do it! I can't wait till August 4th, when I am officially finished!

My amazing friend Sara put together a little get together for me the night before graduation. She is so sweet and the best friend anyone could ask for. She always makes a big deal out of things that usually only your parents would make a big deal out of. It's so nice to have such an awesome friend that can share the excitements I have in life! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH S BOB!

The CUTEST cake Sara brought... And it was DELISH
My very naughty banana, wafer pudding, about the best and most UNhealthy desert there is!
CHEEEEEESY picture, but none the less, HILARIOUS!
The beginning of a very long ceremony.....
My perfect Wren, I would never have finished school without him!
My parents, I couldn't have gone to school without them either!
I was pretty bored at this point in the day...
Our families eatin some good old healthy Training Table! Wren got mad at me that I chose Training Table because it is so unhealthy, but what can I say? After six hours of sitting, I was in dire need of some greeezy cheese fries!
We also went to Lilly's birthday party. She's our gorgeous little niece, she turned 1! The party was a blast, Allyssum, birthday girl's mom, made the cutest cupcake cake and the decorations were adorable.

Pretty little Lilly...
Skyman loved the Lilly's bubbles
Wren and I with cute little birthday girl Lilly ;)
My other mother ;)
Wren's cute dad McKell documenting the partay
Kinley, Eden, and Miss Jennica
Mother's Day was so fun this year. We had a busy day rushing from grandma's to mom's houses but we enjoyed the whole day! We love our grandmas and moms so much, you guys are the best, thanks for all you do!

Carter, Hollie, Willow and MR DELISH HIMSELF!
My hottie.....
Our cute little lover, can you even believe that perfect dimple? I could KISS it ALL day!
Wren's mom Hollie, Wren, and myself
Wren and I with his cute Grannie, she's so sweet!
My cute grandma opening the present I gave her, she's so cute! I was quite pleased that the leopard tissue paper I wrapped it in matched her shirt. Yep, I planned that......
My sissies and I at my Grandma's house on mother's day, HORRIBLE ANGLE, but what can you do?
Also, does anyone know of a good face lotion that makes it so my face doesn't peel, but also so my face doesn't look like I just stepped out of a sauna (Proof is in the puddin, look at the pics...) My face has been so shiny lately, I have never met anyone that has super dry yet super oily skin all in one. If anyone knows of a good lotion for both I would kiss the ground you walk on, cause I have looked and looked and can't find one?......

3 comments:

Allison and Josh said...

Congrats on graduating!! You did it!! You are so cute, girl! Oh and as far as the shine thing goes...I have had the same problem. I LOVE Clinique's dramatically different moisturizing lotion. It's all I use now. It's the perfect balance for my try but oily skin. Also, I don't know what kind of makeup you wear, but I love Bare Minerals. They have this product called Mineral Viel that you brush on top of your skin after all your makeup is applied and it helps absorb the shine. I can't live without it!! And one jar of it lasts about 6-8 months!!

Sam and Shauna said...

Nice Sav! Sam said he saw you at graduation! I was looking for you. Congratulations! That is a lot of schooling on top of hair school.

Andersons said...

Hey congrats on graduating. That is awesome. But I don't think you could have done it like you said with out Wren, your parents, and ME!! Hello, im feeling a little left out. So you should add my picture. Ha ha. Really, congrats. That is so great. Im proud of you!