Monday, May 24, 2010

Wren's Birthday

On the 16th of May it was Wren's birthday. I wanted to do something special for him, and have it be a surprise too. I told our friends to meet at Bonsai 15 minutes before we showed up. When Wren and I walked in, they were already seated, it was perfect! Wren was completely taken off guard, and I was pleased to say the least. It was so much fun, the laughing never stops with all of them. Thank you to all of them for being there! The next day, Wren's parents invited my family up to their new house for a big birthday dinner for Wren. It is so fun to be able to get both of our families together. We love our families so much and always say how lucky we are to have such cool families. Hollie made a perfect meal as always. We ate, chatted, and watched Wren open up his gifts. It was the perfect day. Wren is loved by everyone who meets him. I tell his mom I am so thankful she raised my perfect Wren for me. I think everyday how amazing he makes my life. I can't wait to live forever with him and have his babies and vacation with him and live happily ever after with him. I've said it before, and I'll say it again, I am the luckiest girl ever to have him! Love you baby!
At dinner with our greatest friends!
Brit, Stacy, Matt and his boyfriend Robbie ;)
Sara and Devin, and off to the side, and always annoyingly dodging EVERY picture EVER, is Mark and Michelle
Robbie is our special friend...... Matt's thumb got stuck straight, pretty hysterical, we were all a little confused!
Opening up his gift on his birthday morning, he was so excited!
He was shakin to see what I got him, naughty....
My sweetie's new kicks, I will ALWAYS be able to find him :)
My brother Ty, Wren's cute mom with cute Lilly
Will and Wren
My million dollar daddy!
Willow with our Mr. Perfect
Pretty Rache
My guy with Lil
Wren with Allyssum, Ryan, and Lilly
What can I say? The Withers boys are TRUE ladies men.....
Kinley giving Wren a very sexy picture of himself, Photo Taken By McKinley Withers
Eden and my dad
A really bad picture of my family
Wren and his cute parents
Lovin on my birthday man
Kinley and Jennica

No comments: