Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Christmas Gifts!

I have made some fun little hair items this last week, if any of you would like to buy anything for Christmas, just call me, I am selling them for really cheap. Also, we are going to have a little boutique at my old office up in Cottonwood Heights on Saturday, December 4th during the day where I will be selling this stuff, and my friends and cousins will be there selling other fun stuff. Just come stop by to buy or to chat! The address there is 2081 East, 6500 South. Call me if you have any questions! Have a Safe and Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

4 comments:

Wren said...

I would like a bakers dozen headbands please!

Tara said...

Super cute! It totally reminds me of the days of making bows up in your moms room in Bountiful with her hot glue gun. Ha ha ha. We were naturals.

Allie said...

You are really good at that! I want to do more things like that, I need to get in touch with my crafty side!

Ashley Arnold said...

Those are all so darling! I'm totally impressed. You should start your own Etsy shop!