Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Thanksgiving and more!

Thanksgiving was fun this year, we went to my Aunt and Uncle's house for dinner with my cousins, grandpa & grandma, and aunts and uncles. Dinner was delicious as usual. After we went to Wren's sisters house up in Park City, had pies, and played with the babies. After we all got in their hot tub and relaxed and chatted, which was a perfect end to the night! Wren's cute parents, brother, and sister went to San Diego so we didn't get to see them but we missed you guys! Here are some pictures from Thanksgiving, I feel bad I didn't take any pictures at Allysum and Ryan's house, so sad....
Wren, myself, and my mama and dad! I've got some good looking parents, wouldn't ya say so?
They call themselves Cha and Slick, my mom is Cha, and my dad is Slick, this is what they say the grand-babies have to call them, ha ha so funny!
My cute Grandparents! My grandpa loves his Thanksgiving dinners!
Wren's new thing is braiding my hair and I am SO happy it is!
Wren's turkey morphine started to kick in!
The day after Thanksgiving my mom and sisters came over... we did a "girlies picture" as she calls it. This was before we went and out endured the freezing cold, with wet bums in tights from her forcing us to sit in the snow!
After we came in and made hot cocoa, and my mom helped me (more like did them for me) make pillows for my bed. I spent hours online picking the material, I like how it turned out ;)
Go MOM!
I also put new fabric in these frames, and covered the lamps. Easy and changes everything up!
Beautiful sunrise from our window, I love this view especially with all of the snow! We're excited for Christmas!
Our Christmas tree, okay so another reason why I LOVE HARMON'S! We got this tree, and it's pretty good size for $34.99, they had quite the selection too. Years prior we have paid close to $100 for a tree this size, but not this year... not since I became addicted to Harmon's..... HAAAAAMMMMUUUUUUUNNNNNNNSSSSSS!
Love fresh pine!! Wren's really good at watering the tree, I'm really proud of him for remembering to do it all of the time too.... GO WREN!
Hope you all have a GREAT CHRISTMAS, if I don't post before then.....

No comments: