Thursday, August 7, 2008

Our recently updated place of rest

Okay well I'm pretty retarded when it comes to this blog stuff, I don't really know how it all works, so this one post of our apartment turned into about 4 or so, but it was all meant to be one....but whatev. So anyhow, we just painted a couple walls, got a couple sale items and have had some fun! Check it out......;)


So the other day Wren had all his friends come over to play BORING xbox, so I brought it upon myself to go to my favorite store and get new stuff to spice up the bedroom! With the help of some pillows, picture frames, drapes and a couple extras, I transformed our room! Wren was in for quite the surprise when his little nintendo fiasco came to an end. He liked it, I was quite pleased.....and well there it is! We'll see how long it stays this way? ;)

4 comments:

Carrie & Casey said...

It looks so cute, I love it!

The Sorensen Family said...

So cute!! Love it! You are good at decorating!

Ky and Kel said...

You have the cutest style sav! I love the bedroom. It was good to hear from you! I miss the days when we used to hang out! Don't worry, I forgive you for the seven jeans fiasco :) It was worth it right? As long as you still wear them!

Jennie B. said...

I'm LOVING your new house decor! Go check my blog again. It's all about Kauai....even though you hate that place. Wanna go on a double date? Oh! I do! Your decorating is so cute... so fierce... so Von. I love it.