Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Bread???

Okay so I am way frusterated! Every single time, and this is no exageration, EVERY time I attempt to make rolls, bread, cinnamon rolls, you name it, it does not work, they turn into dense dense and more dense lumps of who knows what!? Basically anything with yeast, flour, and active wheat gluten gives this girl hell. For one, they don't rise. Two, they are hard on the outside, and doughy in the middle. And worst of all, they are like friggin bolwing balls. They are SO dense. Wren kept calling the cinnamon rolls I made last night cinnamon chips sad huh? And for anyone who has or does make anything likes this knows it is a terribly long, dirty dishes/pans, flour everywhere, day long procedure so when it doesn't turn out it's a real pain in my you know what.... Will anyone help poor me? Any recipes? Advice? What the freaking heck people?

7 comments:

Jennie B. said...

Von, I have THE BEST BEST BEST recipe for bread. It is so yummy and so easy and hard to screw up! Lemme know if you want it. It's delicious!

b lovely said...

Isn't cooking sometimes so frustrating?! Sorry Sav. I wish I knew how to help!

Carrie & Casey said...

you should just get a bread maker. you put the ingredients in and it makes perfect bread or dough every time!

Lindsay said...

Hey cute girl! What an awesome blog you have! It looks like you guys are loving life! I found you on whitneys! Too cute!

saraanddevin said...

HAHAHAHA CINNAMON CHIPS HAHAHAHAHAH

The Lunts said...

Dont be askin this girl

Scott and Jetti said...

Hey! I'm glad you found us! Hope all is going well for you!