Sunday, February 1, 2009

HaPpY bIrThDaY sArA!!!!!!!!!

We went out last night for Sara's birthday. We went to a really delicious Mexican restaurant... Delectable! After, we went bowling and had so much fun. We wanted to sing karaoke but the mean man never played our song. Dang him. Oh well, his loss. Anyway, it was such a fun night. We love you Sara! Happy 22nd lady!!!! We hoped you kicked it off with a bang baby!

It appears to be simply fun and games here, but we be getting ready to kick some trash people!

Me and my Baby.

Dev and Sara ready to get their game on. Nothin but strikes for these two. They're not here to party, they're here to win baby!

The birthday girl and myself.

Wren excusing himself to the little boys room.

Sara opening her present from Wren and I. I hope you liked it, you are a mighty tough one to shop for if I can say so myself S-B0B!!!

I love him.

Jenny and Aaron. Jenny was sick and had her own party in the ladies room ;)

Byron and Brianna. She's got a mean bowling arm. Wren's blood was boiling because she was beating him. Look at the Evil eye he is giving her. If looks could kill. Ha ha ha ha ha!!!!

Me and my leading man.

Oh my heck Wren was doing the all time funniest thing with this bag. Sorry he wouldn't recap if for you Sara, ya snoos ya loose lady.

My True RoCkStAr friends Baby.......... I'm proud to be seen with them.

Look at the cute cAn on him! I've got a sexy hubby.

2 comments:

saraanddevin said...

WOW sav thanks for the SHOUT OUT that was awesome!!! and thanks for comin to parta Wit me!!!! :)

Sam and Shauna said...

Cool pics, how did you do those last ones? Thanks for your comment. You were with us in all of those pics on my blog when we were younger. We had so much fun! I want to get together soon. This weekend is Valentines maybe the following weekend!