Monday, December 13, 2010

Lynds and Victoria came to town!

This weekend two of my best friends from junior high came to visit from Arizona. I had such a blast with them! On Saturday, we went to dinner at the Dodo in Sugarhouse. I had so much fun catching up with everyone there, we talked about babies, periods, and hormones, guys would have LOVED the conversations! It was good seeing Staci, Tiff, and Mary too, some other other friends from high school.
Afterwards, Lyndsie, Victoria, and I went to a cute little cafe that my friend owns downtown, and then off to see the lights. We were too busy talking though and following slow horse carriages that it was too late and we missed the lights. So we just talked and laughed hysterically in my car for a couple of hours, again, conversations guys would just love, ha ha NOT... but I LOVE GIRL TALK, nothing beats it ;)
Isn't this so pretty?
The next day we went and shopped up in Park City. After we went and grabbed lunch at Squatters off Main Street and then walked up and down Main Street until we were freezing! We took WAY WAY too many pictures and you all get to suffer through them...
Chocolate Factory, I got me a mean chocolate covered seafoam.
These are our special pictures below, they are just so special as you can see!
This on is by far my fave, I can't even express how happy it makes me! Go Vic, you're an animal!
It was so fun having girl time with two fabulous girls, I wish they lived here I have so much fun with them :(