Tuesday, December 21, 2010

A Night on the Town with my FAMILY and a little MORE!

My cute friend Marci got my family tickets to her husband's band's Christmas show on Saturday at the Grand Theater. All six of us smashed into my dad's car and rode down together which made for a hilarious time. Whenever me and my sisters are forced into THAT close of quarters with my mom, she gets funnier and funnier. She says we feed off of her energy??? Mhhh... Anyway, the concert was amazing and I did NOT want it to be over, which says a lot coming from me, I have a hard time sitting through anything for over 30 minutes. BUT not there, I had goosebumps the whole time. They are an acapella band and you would never know there was not music playing in the background (Kate refused to believe it was just their voices for half the show) we all loved it so much! The guy in front of us on the other hand? Well he hated us, and proved it by hellaciously snapping at my sisters and I for laughing and talking too loud... I think this hatred stemmed when at intermission, Wren imitated my mom and Kate, and he did it in an alarmingly loud screeching voice, like the whole theater could hear it and I was deafened in the ear facing him, which made me and my sisters cry of laughter... and embarrassment a little bit. But at this point in time is when we received our first crazy death stare followed by, later in the show, the reprimand. We should have behaved the rest of the time, but we just couldn't contain ourselves. I know we're so rude huh? When it was over he walked halfway towards the door, stopped, turned, gave us the worst death stare I have ever seen, turned around, and proceeded out the door...I have a hard time believing this was not a planned revenge. Ooooops, I hope we didn't completely ruin his night, because as mean as I feel even admitting it, it made ours a whole lot funnier...
After the concert, we drove up to Hatch's Chocolates in the Avenues. There was a long wait, so what better time to bust out the camera? Their hot chocolate is to die for, all 750 calories of it.

This is in the car ride up. My mom was showing us just exactly how to do her chin exercises... we look really interested in it huh? Maybe we should get a little more interested in it considering there is no sign of ANY double chin on my mama!
At Hatch's Chocolates
And then last night, we had Wren's family's extended Christmas party. I did not get any pictures accept for these two gems.... Wren got the best gift of all! "REAL OR NO REAL?" Is what his uncle Kevin who is obsessed with 'Deal or No Deal' exclaimed when he saw this bra! Loved it!
And last but not least in this random post of events... my S-bob (Sara, aka seven, haras, bob) gave me this perfume bottle that I just am simply delighted with, every time I walk in my bathroom and see it I let out a happy sigh.... If I could describe myself by one item it would be this... ;) Thanks S, I LOOOOVE it and love you!