Tuesday, May 19, 2009

MY BABE'S BIRTHDAY!!!!

So last Saturday, May 16th, it was my baby's birthday! I had a day full of surprises for him, and it ended up being SO much fun! First off, the night before dinner we went and ate with his family at Braza Grill which is one of our faves. The servers all sang Happy Birthday to our birthday boy. The next day, his birthday, we woke up and went to breakfast and I then took him shooting, his ALL time FAVE. It was a ton of fun. I always get freaked to pull the trigger for the first time of the day, but once I pull it baby, I could shoot all day..... especially at Bin Ladin's Picture (see below). After, we I had set up for us to get a couple's massage. Wren had never had a massage before and I was a little scared he wouldn't like it, but he LOOOOOVED it. Oh my gosh, every time I would look over at him in his white sheets, I couldn't help but totally bust up laughing because her was in pure heaven! Then that night we went to the Real Salt Lake game. We had second row which was fantastic. There were crowds of people trying to get in but apparantly the game was completely sold out. They didn't miss tooooo terribly much though, Real had a pretty tough night to say the least. Anyway, we had a wonderful day!!! I love my babe SO much, thanks for being born!!!!!



Take That Sucker!!!!


3 comments:

trudy...{and jamo} said...

Sav! you are so funny! i just love reading your blog because i know i will be laughing forever! love it!
what a great birthday for mr. wren! You are the best wife ever. wow. happy birthday, wren!

Jennie B. said...

Happy Birthday Wren bird! Why do I call him that? Does he hate that? Shooting looks fun and I'm REALLY glad I wasn't there when you had gun in hand. YIKES!!!!!!!!! You guys should make a trip to Minneapolis and join me at the Mall of America!!!

saraanddevin said...

haha i LOVE your shooting face!!! i wanna go shooting so bad and go to htat yummy dinner place!!! weneed to go asap......