Sunday, May 3, 2009

So we are FINALLY done with this semester.....!  Well I am.... Wren still has a couple little doolie dallies to do still, poor guy, always waiting till the last second, yet another reason I'm sure he wishes he could be more like me!  Anyway, I will soon be posting pictures from our lovely anniversiary trip to St. George , Wren says he'll do that post, when the fat lady sings I guess.  Oh and I finally got lasik done, I probably had z WORST eyes known to man kind, but now I'm rollin it 20/20 baby!  Oh and I am SO HAPPY!  I finally figured out how to make my words a tiddly tad more interesting.... thanks to Wrensophigus....... 
Love Savannah

Wren speaking...... I want a million followers to this blog so we can start having advertising for people and make free money because Savannah costs a lot of money, I have to keep up somehow ;)  Savannah speaking, NO I DON'T, isn't the price for my vision priceless???!  I do indeed believe so.  And what's it matter?  I'm his sugar mama anyway.  I bought him chips.  All he needs is a little food, well let's face it, a lot of food.... and love....... little bugger.  I still do his laundry..... and put it away.  Wren says- "I do the dishes, and make breakfast.  And on OCCASION (Sav- opportive word there) I'll do the laundry but sometimes but sometimes (Sav- ALL THE TIME) I forget to close the lid to the washer because I keep going back to my room to get more clothes to add to the pile, and forget to close the lid all together so the dirty clothes soak in the dirty water.  Now here's the kicker, then Savannah goes into switch it to the dryer, and it never even was started.  That really gets the little lady chapped."  Sav-"YES IT DOES, I HATE IT MORE THEN YOU'LL EVER KNOW! Sets me back hours.....  But I still love my big baby more than anything in the world, huh babe?"

1 comment:

b lovely said...

You guys are so dang funny!! Sav I'm super excited about your lasik! Nothing like the gift of great sight!