Wednesday, May 6, 2009

One Year!.....

So I am finally posting pictures from our trip to St. George. We went there for our one year anniversiary and it was so amazingly fun. My bestie Shelley Belly let us stay in her condo for free, thanks sista! We had so much fun just relaxing, going to dinner, and just getting to spend time together without the stress of work or school. We have so much fun together! We also hooked up with my cuz Adam and his girlfriend Heidi while we were down there. They ironically were there the same weekend as us and it turned out to be a blast! We hiked up snow canyon with them one of the days and ate at the the spaghetti factory with them one night and hit up good old Gold's gym to hot tub with the two love birds. They were so much fun to hang out with! Adam, we love Heidi! But I just have to say how amazingly perfect my hubby is, and seriuosly how did I get so lucky? He is so so so sweet. nice, and generous to me in every way, shape, and form. I am so greatful for him, and I can't even imagine my life without him. He makes me laugh all the time no matter how mad I am, he can turn that frown...... upside down! Here's to one year baby.... and many more to follow!

We then went to the Temple and walked around. It is such a beautiful temple!











5 comments:

Jennie B. said...

OH my heck! That first picture of your cousin, Adam looks exactly like Buddy! SUCH a Buddy face!

The Lunts said...

Oh no do you have Tevas on?

The Sorensen Family said...

Happy Anniversary!

Sam and Shauna said...

Happy Anniversary. I love your dress in the pics. I also love your socks with your tiva's- nice one. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I can't believe it's been a year already.

b lovely said...

How fun Sav! Happy Anniversary!! Your picts are great!!