Sunday, May 24, 2009

My first blog spot blog on blogspot.com

Savannah is proud of me because I am finally doing a post.  She thinks I use to many commas so that is why I never do them.  Anyway, we went rock climbing this last week and it was a lot of fun.  Savannah scaled the wall like a salamander after its prey.  Back in the day she was not afraid to do things, then for awhile she has been way scared of everything, and now we are getting her cool again lol.  Jk, she is way ballsy once she gets going.


Look at the Holiday Ham on this one!!  Oh baby!
     
Sav and Brittany.

Matt and I

Anyway we had a good time.  Savannah is the best wife and we are looking forward to a fun summer.  Check it our Savannah I can use Large words to make myPost as exciting as yours.  See you all later.  

1 comment:

saraanddevin said...

salamander hahahhaahah SO funny!!!!!!that looks so fun!!!!good job wren on your post!!!