Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Mother's Day Fun!

Wren's mom planned a fun day to celebrate an early Mother's Day with Wren's sister and I. I don't have any babies yet, but they still let me come ;) It was so much fun! First, she took us to get pedicures which is always fantastic. My feet are some new ladies now. After, we went down to Thanksgiving Point for lunch. They had some delectable food there, we got a spinach-artichoke dip with pita bread that was to die for... in fact, I'm still thinking about it three days later... ;) After that, we strolled on over to the cute store they have down there and shopped for a bit. We got free samples of fudge, and I bought my favorite chocolate covered sea-foam. Mhhh, mhhh. After we had got in the car to leave, Allyssum had a great idea to take pictures of our freshly painted toenails (see below). They turned out cute and I have now decided my feet are in dire need of a good tan! After the family-toe photo-shoot, Hollie took us to Old Navy to pick out Easter dresses. How nice is that?! She is too sweet, I ended up finding some cute shoes that she insisted on buying.

I win best mother-in-law award out there. Sorry ladies ;)
Allyssum is our very special friend... She really wanted a picture of her toes with the sky as her backdrop :) She's hilarious!
This is Allyssum's attempt to shape our feet into a heart. So tender.
Cute Willow, Hollie, and Allyssum
Willow, Hollie, and Myself
Look how cute these yellow wedged shoes are that she bought for me?! Love them!
Thanks so much for the fantastic day Hollie! You spoiled me rotten ;) I am so grateful to have you in my life and love you very very much! Same with you Willow and Ally, you guys are too too much fun!

No comments: