Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Thank You, But I Respectfully Do Not Care

My mom sent me this message in an email today and I thought it was hilarious:

"My new motto is "I respectfully do not care." Say it to anyone who passes judgment on something you believe in."—Martha Beck, Daily Coach Tips

I am also making this my new motto because I'm tired of feeling like I have to justify things I do and don't do to others or even to myself. I think I've spent way too much time and energy worrying about what people think of me, or worrying that I'm not "good enough", whatever the heck that means. BUT from here on out, if I don't ask, "I respectfully do not care" what you have to say if it's negative :) Thank YOU very much!

(This is us saying we "respectfully do not care") :)

4 comments:

Allie said...

this is so cute savanna. I would like to take this also. :)

Delight said...

I love this. You are AWESOME!!

saraanddevin said...

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. LOVE IT

{wade.and.katie} said...

i love this savvy girl! i feel the same way!