Saturday, July 5, 2008

The 4th of July!








The day before the 4th of July, we went and stayed up in Midway with my family. It was so fun! My dad knows this guys who works at Inn On the Creek so we each got our own rooms with huge bathtubs and fireplaces. It was so fun! We just hung out with my family and went boating that evening up at Deer Creek. It was such a perfect time to go. The sun was setting and it was super warm. That night we went to dinner. We all packed into our car, all seven of us, and drove to the restaurant. It was so funny we all told our most embarrasing moments. Then the next day we went boating all day. We all learned how to do that new wake surf thing, it was really fun.....I think it's safe to say we're basically all pro surfers now ;) But it was fun to watch everyone ski and wakeboard, my little sister Kate is awesome at skiing. My dad got one of those three man tubes, so me and my sister rache and sister Kate, and my mom all piled on it. I strategically placed Kate in between me and my mom cause me mom's legs were completely out of control! She alomst kicked me a million times. But it was so funny because no one ever falls off of those tubes, but everytime with out fail, we'd all look over and my mom would just be gone, we couldn't even breathe we were laughing so hard! It was so funny! Oh man. But anyways, after boating Wren and I drove back home, so we could go to driveway of fire with his family. His mom made us dinner and then we watched the fireworks out on the driveway. After that his dad made us rootbeer floats and we watched Harry and the Hendersons. It was such a fun night. It made me just want to be little again. But we had such a fabulous 4th thanks to our awesome families! We love you guys!

No comments: