Saturday, July 19, 2008

ABCs.....

A. Attatched or Single- Very Attatched.
B. Best Friend- I love all my friends, Michelle because she is so gash dang funny and can wrap better than ANYONE I know! Katie because she is so nice and fun and is always up for a good time and laugh...people hate us when we're together!, Katie my cuz because we're one in the same and think the same, Sara because she is such a good friend and always visits me ;) and loves to watch our reality shows, Chanty because I love her big mama black accent when she gets hyper, Hailers because she's so logical, and Dana because she's big D and I ain't talkin Dallas...and because I use her to get to her dogs.....I have many other fabulous friends.
C. Cake or pie- My grandma's Cherry cheesecake is BOMB!
D. Day- Thursday
E. Essential item - Lip gloss, gum and my wuggle!
F. Favorite Color- I love any shade of green, never been a pink person but am actually starting to like it alot!
G. Gummy bear or worms- Gummy bears in Vanilla ice cream
H. Hometown- Great old Salt Lake valley
I. Indulgences- Redecorating (Wren hates me) Learning to cook new things, and LOUNGING with my hubby all day and not having one dang thing to do all day long...
J. January or July- July...January is the pits
K. Kids - We want a baby so bad because they are so chubby and cute and just say THE DARNDEST things!
L. Life would be incomplete without- Wren, My mom and dad and brother and sisters, friends, laughing and FOOD!
M. Marriage date- April 23, 2008
N. Number of siblings- Three~ Rachael, Ty and Kate... well actually four, Jorji my brother dog and also my mom's favorite
O. Oranges or apples- Oranges
P. Phobias or fears- Losing someone I love
Q. Quote - "When it comes to getting dressed, men are a little bit more important than handbags but less important than shoes. At any rate, we are merely accessories."
– Ashton Kutcher
R. Reason to smile- Because I am so blessed
S. Season- Fall, I love Autumn light
T. Tag- Huh?
U. Unknown fact about me- I have a uni and have to pluck my eyebrows everyday
V. Vegan or oppressor- Definately NOT a vegan, I LOVE meat in any way shape or form
W. Worst habit- Plucking my eyebrows
X. Xrays or ultrasounds- Ultrasounds, because that will mean I am pregnant! ;)
Y. Your favorite food- Anything BBQ...oh and Ben and Jarrys Cinnamon Buns ice cream, me and wren just tried it yesterday, literally I thought I was going to die and go to heaven
Z. Zodiac Sign- Libra

3 comments:

b lovely said...

o sav you're so funny! :) we all need to hang out! What's a wuggle? I am so excited that you guys are so excited to have kids! YAY! They're just going to be the cutest little things!

saraanddevin said...

oh savvy you and your BabY talk!!! those would be some dang cuties though!!! mmm ...how bout lunch this week?? and i need some help on my blog! I need you to show me how to put songs on mine ..mK?

Mark andTiffani said...

Hey there Sav. It's Tiffani Harris(Williams now). Remember? I don't know how I found your blog but I did. I'm so glad you and Wren are married. You two were always so cute together. I guess it's been a little bit since your wedding but I just wanted to say congratulations!