Saturday, July 5, 2008

Weekend up Ogden Canyon!




On Wenesday night Wren and I went and stayed at the Alaskin Inn. It's a very cute little cabin place up Ogden canyon. It was so nice just to get away and hang out with each other! The room was SO cute! Sara you would have loved it, it was a hole mining theme, but it was fun. We went to dinner at the cutest little restaurant that we could walk to from the inn. Of course I wore heels and had to walk up a trail thing, Wren hates me when I don't bring tennis shoes everywhere we go, but oh well. We ate a whole half of a chicken! I'm so glad we shared a meal cause we were both dying! But we just relaxed after and it was so fun! I love Wren so much!

2 comments:

ashley|josh said...

how fun. :)

saraanddevin said...

yOUR riGht!! i LOVE it! and i bet you loved that bath tub!! its friggin huge!!! i wanna go there!!