Tuesday, July 29, 2008

BEAR LAKE!

This weekend we went up to bear lake with my whole family, it was so much fun! We all just hung out and boated and relaxed. It was neat we got to baptize my cousin Sage up there, so we had a neat meeting in the cabin, me and all my cousins sang, and the spirit was so strong to be in a room with all the people that I love the most! Wren and I brought our bikes up there, we road around the lake early one morning, it was so much fun, I love just hanging out with my husband, he is the best. My dad made smoothies for us everynight that were delicious! Wren and I slept in a tent on the porch cause there weren't enough beds. I've never slept better in my life! The stars up there are amazing! But we loved it and love our family so much!










2 comments:

The Sorensen Family said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the picture of the two of you dressed up on the lake!! So cute!!

Ty and Whit said...

So fun!! I haven't been to a lake all summer!! YOu guys are so cute!