Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Kattie's Birthday!~

Last night we went to the Olive Garden for our great friend Katie's birthday! It was so much fun! I love my friends so much, they are all so dang cute and fun. We just laugh he whole time. It was so fun to talk with them all. It's crazy to see us grwoing older, getting married, some having babies, getting their first house, graduating...it's crazy, it just barely seems like we were all hanging out and in high school! Time flies...but anyway we had a blast! Happy Birthday Katie! We wish you were there Chanty!


4 comments:

ashley|josh said...

it was so fun. sorry you were sitting at the other end.. we didn't get to talk much. musical chairs would have been nice.

The Sorensen Family said...

Good times!! We need to do it more! When need to do something with all the couples too!

The Lunts said...

I have really cute friends! Does wren really have a mo-hawk?

Ty and Whit said...

Hey Savannah this is Whitney Taylor/Bell... I'm kind of a blog stocker ha!! Your blog is so cute.. I just started and It's so addicting! I'm adding you to my list so I can see what you're up to now and then! Hope you're doing good!