Thursday, July 24, 2008

Mission memories

We had Wren's missionary reunion this last weekend. His mission president came home so everyone gathered together. It was so awesome to meet everyone he worked with for two years and his mission presidents who were like his parents and took care of my guy! ;) But it was so fun, and they all had the nicest things to say about my husband...but hey I already knew how wonderful he is! Here' a shout out to all those fabulous missionaries out there, you're amazing and keep pressing on kids! And to his brother Kinley on a mission, we love you so much and what you are doing!





3 comments:

Ty and Whit said...

Oh I loved Ty's mission reunion!! It really was so fun to meet all the people he worked with! You guys are so cute!!

The Sorensen Family said...

That sounds so fun!! I bet you loved hearing all the great things even though you already know all that. I love hearing stories of Brett.

ashley|josh said...

your earings keep trippin me out. haha. then i pulled up a big picture and they really are adorable.