Friday, March 25, 2011

Baby Clothes

I may or may not be baby hungry......
I would die of happiness to see a fat baby girl in this little romper, I wouldn't be able to even handle it!
Wouldn't this be cute for Valentines Day? I want a baby girl to be my Valentine, Wren does too ;)
And I am obsessed with this little dress.....
......and can you imagine THIS on a fat little TUSH?!
These three top outfits are at Costco right now, only $5.49 each! How could I resist?

When I was at the Park City outlet malls in December, I found this little number....
LOVE IT, and nothing could please me more than putting my little girl in THIS furry jacket! Wren said, "Even if we had a guy (guy?) he would look cool in this fur jacket!" Okay, I guess our son will be a pimp then Wren.... All we need is a gold chain.
And I bought this little bee years ago, I can't wait for Halloween with a babies fat little legs tucked in this!

4 comments:

Matt, Brittany, Kaden & Colton said...

Do you have something you need to tell us, Sav?!

The Lunts said...

GET ON IT!!

Tara said...

What in the world?? I sure hope you have a girl! And I sure hope you're pregnant. If not now ASAP!! Super cute stuff. I was dying that Wren said guy. Ryan always says that and I'm like what the???

Allie said...

Did you buy all these baby clothes just for the fun of it? You're so silly. My friend is having a baby girl that I want to buy clothes for. Are you prego Sav?