Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Little Lilly

We got to babysit our cute little niece Lilly last week. She is so dang cute. I don't know who is more obsessed: me with Lilly carrying her baby in her baby's car seat on her back everywhere she goes, or Lilly with her baby. Look, you can see her baby in every shot we have of her! So cute!
Is that not the cutest little thing ever? I love how she walks, like a little ballerina on her toes, so cute!
She is such a good little girl. She sat through church with us just listening and watching, didn't make a peep the whole time! And yes, her baby was fantastic too ;)
Baby's feet with Lilly's socks on....

Now we know that you growl Ryan! You too Allyssum, the secret is out! Ha ha so funny!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ostler said...

Oh Savannah. This will for sure be THE MOST random comment ever. First: Seriously, she is a DOLL. And I honestly tell Erik ALL THE TIME how excited I am for Penelope to start loving a certain toy- and carry it EVERYWHERE! So so cute. Also... RANDOM part: I am looking into a new carseat for Penn, and the one in the picture is THE ONE I've been looking at! Is it awesome? Did you feel like she was SO SAFE because of those airbags?!? (ha ha...Not real airbags, but you know what I mean:) Because seriously, those are like making me feel like this MUST be the BEST thing on the market. :) I would LOVE to get input from someone who used it- even if it was just for a few days. What do you think? Thumbs up? Thumbs down? You didn't even notice? Oh I can't wait to hear... Thanks! :)Sorry. I had to repost this...Melinda just looked so weird.