Monday, March 21, 2011

Rock Star Partay!

On Saturday, we had a party with Wren's old team from work. It was so much fun. It was a Rock Star party, so we got all decked out, and were so excited to get there, and NO one dressed up except for Ally, GO ALLY, you got my back! Oh well, it was still tons of fun and I got to put makeup on Wren too, which I live for, so that made my night alone. Wren is a big baby when it comes to wearing makeup, and I'm not talking just the fact that he has to publicly go out wearing it, but the actual act of applying it he hates. I will have him close his eye and the second the eyeliner hits his eye he screams, "Owe, Owe, Owe, your getting it in my eye!" Oh my baby, so funny, we won't even begin to talk about plucking his eye brows. Love him still though.... So don't judge his eyeliner, it was a tough time to say the least even getting it on there! At the party, we played rock band, ate, and played cards. We had tons of fun. I normally don't like games, but I had so much fun playing cards, maybe because I actually beat everyone out in one of the games, FINALLY, that never happens, really never. So as Cha would say..... goooooood tiiiiiiiimes! Wren really misses his old team so it was fun for him to get to see everyone!

Ladies and Gentlemen, I proudly present to you...... BOY GEORGE!
I am obsessed with Wren in this picture, so sick!
My hand got slapped so many times, it was numb!
I even went so far as to put white feathers in my hair. See, don't ever say I'm a party pooper, cause this girl far from it!

1 comment:

L.J. said...

you guys are a cute couple! what a fun time and FUN blog! so glad we made blogger connect! :)