Monday, March 7, 2011

Cha's Birthday!

On Friday it was my momma's birthday. She turned the big FIVE O, but doesn't look a day over 29. She has been 29, well since every age she's not been 29, so we decided she can graduate to 30 now that she is really 50. She keeps saying 50 is the new 30, and she can prove it, just look at these pics....

We had my cute family over for a "healthy" dinner with cake and ice cream.
Cute Kate.
Cha and Kate
Slick's throwin out the peace sign like it ain't no one's biznaz.
My mom is secretly wishing this had some alcohol in it
Wren with two hot mamas
Happy go lucky slick givin the camera some love, HHHHAAAAAYYYY dad!
She opened all her fun gifts, my family gives the coolest gifts around
Straight from the red carpet to our home.... please welcome CHA!
.....AND SLICK! My dad was proud to show us that he has finally mastered the face that Wren can do. It's quite frightening actually.... But nonetheless, GO SLICK!
Getting ready to blow out the candles. Slick probably thought we were going to photo shop him out of this picture, but he made the cut.
Thanks for everything you do mom! You are the best mother dearest out there. You know how to do more things than anyone else I know. I am glad I always have you to help me with anything, come to all my appointments with me, and that you're always on my side. I love you're fun side and am so happy I can talk to you about anything and EVERYTHING, and you know what I mean! We're not prudes and we love that huh!? Ha ha.... Aren't you so pleased with you?! I am so lucky to have been born to such a glamorous Cha like you! And as you always say..... I DO hope my babies come out completely unaltered versions of you! With maybe a little bit of dad's easy going-ness too ;) And Wren's charm. And then you can bind me up, and lay me on a slant board. Ha ha.... Well I love you SOOOOO much and thanks for everything you do and continue to do for me! And Wren loves you too, and thinks your a hot mama too....

No comments: